IT - Web PHP Development
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop website, content websites and its design
- Implement tools and frameworks to enhance productivity
- Fix bugs and implement enhancements to existing features.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Having understanding regarding web development process - backend (Java / PHP).
- Knowing database concept (MySQL/SQLServer).
- Good personality.
- Experience in working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Intermediate in English (written and oral).
- Excellent communication and team-work skills.
- Efficient planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Proven technical skills.
- Adaptability and responsiveness to changes and priorities.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Please send your resume, CV or Portfolio to email@example.com with subject : IT-Web